DJI Drone Repairs
Drones are a great means to capture footage, survey land, inspect buildings, protect areas & in the near future deliver goods. They are complex pieces of technology comprising of a number of systems such as:
- Camera & gimbal assemblies
- Motor & electronic speed-controller boards
- Optical camera & infrared position sensing systems
- GPS & navigation boards
- Signal transmission boards
- Main computing boards including compass, IMU & gyro components.
- Battery or power circuits
When drones malfunction it can be hard to diagnose the exact issue due to the enormous number of connections between sensors, boards & wiring looms. These malfunctions can lead to mishaps or accidents, some examples of common malfunctions leading to a drone crash would be:
- Vision position failure or incorrect software settings leading to a collision with an object.
- Compass / GPS failure due to a magnetic environment.
- Return to home failure due to wind, low battery or bad weather.
Some of the common drone models we repairs in South Africa are repairs on the: DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced & Pro, DJI Inspire 2 & DJI Matrice Series.
The repairs often include: DJI Mavic gimbal motor & flex cable replacements, camera PTZ or signal cable replacements, DJI Phantom 4 shell replacements, DJI Inspire 2 arm replacements & motor repair. DJI Matrice 200 & 600 arm & motor replacement.
We stock a wide range of spare parts and have the necessary knowledge & experienced technicians to repair & perform a post repair test on your crashed or malfunctioning drone.