D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is DJI’s upgraded high-precision GNSS receiver that supports all major global satellite navigation systems, providing real-time differential corrections that generate centimeter-level positioning data for improved relative accuracy.
- Phantom 4 RTK
- Phantom 4 Multispectral
- Agras T16/20
- Matrice 210RTK
- Matrice 300 RTK*
MicaSense RedEdge-MX Sensor Kit
– Five narrow spectral bands captured during flight.
– High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
– Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
– Standalone operation, with optional external trigger and data from host aircraft.
– Web-based configuration page accessed from any Wi-Fi-capable device.
– Embedded mounting points for easier integration.
– Global shutter imagers – doesn’t require a gimbal.R0
Latest DJI Agras T16 Crop Spraying Drone
- 16L Spray Tank
- Metal Cased Battery
- Modular Quick Folding Design
- DBF Imaging Radar & Obstacle Avoidance
- RTK Centimeter Level Accuracy
- LED Lighting
The New Agras T16 has an improved overall structure with modular design and supports the highest payload and widest spray width ever in a DJI agricultural drone. With powerful hardware, an AI engine, and 3D-operation planning, the T16 brings operation efficiency to a whole new level. The updates on all technology fronts when compared to the already successful Agras MG-1P are remarkable!R0
The DJI P4 Multispectral is a new drone for use in agriculture by the world’s leading drone manufacturer, DJI.
Farmers and agricultural researchers can now gather accurate level right down to plant-level thanks to this new precision drone. Integrated with a 6 sensor camera array your agricultural flying mission are now easier, more reliable & more efficient.
The multispectral sensor on this drone provides a live NDVI feed, as well as inclusive RTK functionality for supreme accuracy, RTK mobile station sold seperately.
The Parrot Disco-Pro AG is the all-in-one multipurpose fixed wing drone solution for farmers that fits in their tool box to help them improve the ROI of their crops. This end to end solution allows farmers and small agriculture cooperatives to quickly get an insight on the health of their crops, thanks to visual crop scouting and specialized NDVI maps. This is a cost effective solution for farmers in South Africa looking to obtain NDVI images in order to assist with farm management, crop spraying or other crop health related activities.