DJI Zenmuse XT2 336×256 9Hz Thermal Series
DJI ZENMUSE XT2 FLIR CAMERAS AT SKYLINE VISUALS – FINANCING AVAILABLE
See the invisible and the clandestine with DJI FLIR Zenmuse XT2 thermal cameras, available from Skyline Visuals. XT2 cameras record thermal images that offer some of the most important protection and detection you can generate with a drone-mounted camera. Thermal eases night flight, too.
Engineers, building and power line inspectors, firefighters, law enforcement, security personnel, and search-and-rescue operations all benefit from the information conveyed by thermal imaging. And if you need 4K color imaging as well as thermal, there’s no need to switch cameras with an XT2 because each XT2 contains a radiometric sensor and a 4K visual sensor. XT2 cameras can shoot both kinds of video, and sharp 12MP still photos. Sharp stills also can be extracted from the 4K video.
XT2 cameras are available in a range of focal lengths, from ultra wide angles to wide angles, and in multiple frame rates. Use XT2 cameras and interchangeable gimbals on two lines of DJI enterprise drones: the M200 line of quadcopters, including the M200, M210 and M210 RTK, and the M600 Pro hexcopter.
DJI Zenmuse XT2 features:
- Weather resistance: Light rain
- Focal lengths: 9mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm
- Resolution: 336×256 or 640×512, depending on model
- Thermal frame rates: 9Hz
- Dual sensors: Radiometric and 4K visual
- Stabilization: 3-axis motorized gimbal
- Drone compatibility: M200 series and/or M600 Pro
- Thermal data interpretation: Onsight, using built-in suite of intelligent features
- Overlay: Interpret data with visual image overlaid on thermal image
- Picture-in-Picture: Choose how to display visual and thermal data onscreen
- Adjustable colors: Make the colors indicating different temperatures easy to interpret